I Howard,

> Difficult to be sure based on an uncompilable code snippet. Presumably
> TImgList is a TImage (not a TImageList)?
> But you carefully create a bitmap and draw it on the component's canvas, and
> then draw over it again with a call to inherited Paint.

ImgList is a TImageList.

In my application I first load images in TImageList and after, with an 'index',
I want to display an image from this list.
The class I use is inherited from a TCustomControl.

This is not for me easy for me to works with graphics. So this code is inspired
from examples founded over the net.
I probably not used the best way to this job.

If you have an example that do this, send it to me.

Thanks in advance.

--
Pierre Delore

http://datalinkwristapps.free.fr