Hi,

I use "Find in Files" a lot. But now my Directories combobox has a *huge*
history. Adding to the fact that GTK2 has a really brain-dead dropdown
window (which doesn't actually drop down but rather up), I need to scroll
that stupid combo list with a mouse hover until I get the previous
directory items I searched.

Is there an option in Lazarus IDE, to limit the number of drop[down|up]
option in such comboboxes? If so where?

If not, where does Lazarus store that history, so I can manually trim it.
Or setup a daily cronjob to trim it too.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/