On 3/8/2010 10:28 AM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
Because I'm now in about the 25th or already 30th likewise discussion in the
years that I'm coremember, and they all turn out the same:

- a large thread in the maillist archives
- a lot of lost time.
- Changes initiated after the disucssion are mostly abandonned since the
  promised hordes don't come, and core is supposed to maintain it
  indefinitely again, yet another burden.
- A lot of time lost for core.

Yet, in this very thread it is clear that users are too lazy to read a 2
page SVN tutorial to get involved in development. This is crazy!

Wow. You must have a deeply held belief in self-fulfilling prophesy, eh?

Doug C.