On 11 May 2010 17:28, Lee Jenkins <l...@datatrakpos.com> wrote:

> Curious if I need to be on a Win64 bit system to compile for that platform
> or can I cross compile from Win32 to Win64 or event compile Win32 from
> Win64...

Just last week I had a discussion about this in the fpc-devel mailing
list. Apparently the Win64 FPC compiler available for download is
actually a win32->win64 cross-compiler.  If you want a native Win64
FPC you need to compile it yourself.

I was told there is no issues creating Win64 executables from Win32 -
except that you need a Win64 install to actually test it.  :)

--
Regards,
  - Graeme -