30.06.2010 16:18, Žilvinas Ledas wrote:

Yes, thanks, I understand that. I just was HOPING it will do what I want
:) I have some kind of "virtual keyboard" but it is only for my own app
(it does send "keys" to 3 TEdit's), so I was hoping such PostMessage()
will work as I expect. As it is not - I will manage to go without it.

During the last year I already heard 3 times about virtual keyboards in Lazarus applications. All the 3 times developers are trying to emulate the real keyboard event. There is no cross-platform way to do this in Lazarus. I know some devels found the way to emulate keyboard events in linux but personaly I would probably choose to manage the controls content in the program instead if there are not too much different control types.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.