On 7/6/2010 13:47, Wolfram Söns wrote:
Waldo, of course you are right; I saw this descriptions, too.
But when I copy a TlazIntfImage back to an TImage (on a form) it looks
completely identical on windows and mac.
So I just expected that the values inside (when I get them pixel by pixel) are
identical, too.

one of the thoughts i've had on this is that copying the same picture file to windows or mac machines won't change the actual byte ordering inside the picture file... so i was confused like you as well...

I am not deep enough in Lazarus yet ( I began a few weeks ago) to understand