I came across this problem a while ago, but did not press on it because I
thought it was a Windows 2000 issue only.

When the application' screen is minimized and restored many elements are not
redrawn so the contents of the previous windows show through some parts of
the screen.

It happens on Windows 2000, Windows XP Classic theme and Windows 2003
(nobody bothers with downloading themes).

Is that a known bug, surely others must have observed it by now. I initially
thought it was a Windows 2000 driver issue until I realized that Windows
2003 and Windows XP Classic displayed the same bug.

It is present in 0.9.26 and 0.9.28

--
Frank Church