Hi,

This email is related to my previous post.

I want to create a new component called a TButtonGrid which would be a
descendant of TCustomDrawGrid. Problem is that I don't know how to do
that. Obviously, I would need to make the CustomDraw (???) draw a
TButton.

Does anyone have some example(s) of how to do this, please???

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Grids_Reference_Page

                       Inheritence Tree
                       ================

                       [TCustomControl]

                         TCustomGrid

                +-------------+------------+
                |                          |
          TCustomDrawGrid             TCustomDbGrid
                |                          |
       |                 |              TDbGrid
   TDrawGrid      TCustomStringGrid

                    TStringGrid

Best Regards,
                PEW
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

--
Proudly developing Quality Cross Platform Open Source Games
Since 1970 with a Commodore PET 4016 with 16 KRAM