Hi there,

Suppose I have a lazarus source editor open. I would like to, from my command
line shell, issue a command to open a new source in the already-open source
editor. Is this possible?

Why? If I have a shell open in a directory, it's very quick to tab-complete a
file within a directory. It's nice to be able to issue a quick command to open
that file in my editor, rather than using the cumbersome gui file selection
interface. I've written scripts to do this with a few other apps, but it
requires support from the app in question.

Thanks,
David