07.11.2010 5:32, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 5 November 2010 20:37, Paul Ishenin wrote:
These controls are not part of LCL.
Well if core members of the Lazarus project starts suggesting to users
that more custom components should be created, then I am afraid the
"original design goal" of LCL is all but lost.
I don't like that Felipe has suggested that too. Instead of fixing the problem he suggested to invest someone time into a completely different task. This is how you usually do in this mail list with suggesting your fpGUI when someone finds a problem in LCL.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.