On 01/10/2011 12:15 PM, Darius Blaszyk wrote:
Is that so? I always thought it was a matter of resources.
Yep. I feel that a major consolidation of the many incarnations of the Widget Type code is essential to enable the (then hopefully a lot easier) creation of more Widget Types like fully integrated FPGUI (including different Widget Types for it regarding the different possible low level interfaces) and the other ones I mentioned.

This of course is a major problem of human resources, as the quite complex work not only needs to be done, but a lot of testing is necessary to ensure that this does not introduce new bugs in currently quite nicely working functions.

-Michael