On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:18:28 +0100, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
Bo Berglund schrieb:

One of the advantages of following this list via the GMane news relay
(news.gmane.org group: gmane.comp.ide.lazarus.general) is that the
message bodies are plaintext. :-)

This doesn't help any contributor, when I simply disregard his
unpleasant messages - be for HTML format or full quotes.

He who wants to be heard (by me) must follow *my* rules :-]

DoDi

Yeah, but it's not your list and you aren't the only one who reads it.

Just saying .... because what you wrote sounds pretty egocentric.

P.S.: Both of my eMail frontends (The Bat! and Roundcube) had no problems rendering the eMail at a readable size, so I guess: time for you to get a
proper mail client ;-)

SCNR