On Mon, 28 Mar 2011, Alexander Klenin wrote:

2011/3/28 ik <ido...@gmail.com>:
I'm looking for a tutorial for TAChart. I started looking at the examples,
but there are many things that are made in the OI that I do not understand
them, and I can not find any documentation on them, so a tutorial can really
help.

Unfortunately, there is no tutorial currently.
TAChart has documentation in the fpdoc format.
[Rant: It is currently stalled since fpdoc is broken, and FPC team
rejected my patch to fix it]

Well, fpdoc is not broken. It simply doesn't support generics. It would be broken if it claimed to support generics and did not.

A patch to support generics is welcome, but it must be a complete patch.

Michael.