Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
Is there an easy way to build a package such as lazsvn from the command line at the same time as make bigide?

The reason I ask is that I'm normally building for both GTK and GTK2 (and sometimes for Qt) using a script, and would like to avoid having to subsequently rebuild from inside the IDE with attendant file rename.

 > make clean bigide
 > ./lazbuild --ws=gtk2 components/lazsvnpkg/lazsvnpkg.lpk

Thanks Mattias, working on it :-)

That appears to complete successfully, although in practice I found I needed --pcp. However the SVN entry did not appear in the IDE's tools menu until after I'd rebuilt from inside the IDE- is there something else that needs doing?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk