Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schrieb:
On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<drdiettri...@aol.com> wrote:
Sorry, I don't understand your idea. Do you vote for implementing another
control for OwnerData, like TVirtualTreeView?

Not only for OwnerData it would be useful, it could also be used for
icon style in Carbon and could be used for Cocoa too.

I.e. the current implementation should be extended or replaced by a better implementation?

I'd second that idea, currently I'm working on such an improvement for tabbed controls. The TCustomNotebook suffers from the added pages, which should be added only in a derived control, as special kind of owner data.

DoDi