Am Freitag, den 15.07.2011, 15:53 +0100 schrieb Hans-Peter Diettrich:
> I'm about to write kind of a content management system for the Lazarus
> and FPC docs (FPDoc xml format). This system shall allow to track
> changes to the source documentation, so that updates can be applied e.g.
> to the FPDocs in other languages. I need such a CMS for updating my
> personal documentation, that is widely different from the "official"
> documentation. Another use may be the import of the Delphi
> documentation, that in D7 was near perfect. [as far as legal]
>
> The idea behind this CMS is:
>
> The CMS is based on LazDE (see lazarus/doceditor), with some adds to
> allow for remote control of the editor form(s).
>
> Multiple versions of the docs are kept in separate directories, referred
> to as *primary* (SVN, English) and *secondary* versions. On start of the
> new project two instances of the LazDE editor form are shown, which
> allow to show corresponding files (by unit name) from two directories.
>
> Another CMS form contains two file lists, which can be populated by
> selecting XML document directories (e.g. lazarus/docs/xml/), which then
> are scanned for all files, including subdirectories. A dblclick on an
> file opens both versions, from the two file lists, in the LazDE editor
> forms.

Nice idea, but before starting work remember that some things are
already invented.

One example:
http://www.hl7.org.au/docs/Australian%20Patent%202001100012.pdf

That said, a standard to have a longer look at would be:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Information_Typing_Architecture

(assuming you are speaking german, english found there:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Information_Typing_Architecture
)

HTH, SCNR and best regards,
Marc