Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
On 31 July 2011 22:39, Henry Vermaak wrote:
It's an interface to the Windows Installer where you define all the
specifics of your project in an XML file.  It the compiles and links
into an msi file.

I can't comment on WiX (never knew about it), but I can say our
company had terrible experiences with Windows Installer (msi files).

I can second that bad experience. Recently I was short on disk space, and wanted to uninstall several applications. Unfortunately the MSI rejected the uninstalls - due to lack of disk space :-(

DoDi