Hi again :-)
This time I have some problems with keyboard navigation in Object inspector's property grid. 1. The keyboard navigation is a bit difficult because if some property is focused, the property value edit field is immediately selected. In Delphi I can arrow up/down and look through the properties, if I don't know which properties particular component supports. In Lazarus this is not possible because edit is focused and a lot of useless info is reported by screen reader like edit field, selected text, text itself, readonly state if applicable... This info is useless in navigation context, in other cases it is correct of course.

2. Quick finding the property or event by name:
In Delphi I can write something like "oncr" to quickly select "OnCreate" property. In Lazarus this is not possible because when I type "o", the first thing starting with "o" is selected and the bad behaviour described above repeats.

3. Weird behaviour of Tab key:
If one property is selected, Tab correctly cycles between property grid and property edit value. However if I select a property by arrows or by typing some letter, it is necessary to press Tab twice to return to property grid. It happened to me several times that I wrote something to edit field when I tried to locate another property.