On 28/09/2011 02:48, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
Martin schrieb:
The IDE shows a diff, if you select one of the files in the dialog. So you can check what changed.

That turned out to be not really useful. It contained 5600 lines, IIRC, impossible to find out what's different and what's the correct version. When I saved the editor file under a different name, fc did find only two different lines - with no visible difference (whitespace? line endings?).

Don't know, a bug? or a diff algorithm that doesn't work well with your data?
I mostly have pascal files open. and shows the right diff.

I recall having had that once, for a very short time (quite a while ago), I do not think it was my config, it might have been some extra package that was installed, or it got fixed (at least as far as my tests go)

I.e. you can not reproduce the described behaviour?

I played around with it, for some longer. I use "restore pos" in the window settings, so it does not happen.

You probably have a fixed pos? In that case it can be reproduced, on focus. Please report it on mantis