On Thursday 27 of October 2011 13:51:47 Luiz Americo Pereira Camara wrote:
> On 27/10/2011 07:38, zeljko wrote:
> > That's why I insist on adding missing routines from delphicompat
> > package to lclintfs.
>
> Maybe some, certainly not all. Some are very windows centric.
>
> delphicompat is meant to be a bridge to port components.
>
> - Port to LCL with help of DelphiCompat -> will work on windows but with
> some missing functionality in other widgetsets
> - Detect and remove gradually delphicompat dependency

I meant, only routines which are needed by VTV pass to widgetset, so VTV
maintaining is easier.btw. VTV can be base for TTreeView, some time ago I've
tried that and it was fine .. you have TTreeView but under that is VTV.
In any case - it's not important for me. I'm using VTV with delphicompat and
no single change will disturb me.

zeljko