On 27/10/2011 08:08, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Luiz Americo Pereira Camara
<luiz...@oi.com.br>  wrote:
- The old port was developed by christian, but had some limitations that
would lead to much work to be fixed (more than a new port)
What kinds of limitations? I wonder now if it is a better base for what I need.

Basically it commented all code that did not work with LCL/Lazarus

I took a different approach: as soon a LCL bug/limitation was faced i reported to bugtracker sometimes with patches. Most of the bugs i reported was because of this port: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view_all_set.php?type=1&temporary=y&reporter_id=34 . It took a long time but in the end i (we) got a better VTV and LCL.

I need a custom drawn clone of TTreeView.

Is not TTreeView custom draw?

Luiz