Hi

I'm trying compile latest version of Lazarus with bigide option, but it
failed with the following messages

Compiling memdslaz.pas
PPU Loading /usr/local/lib/fpc/2.4.4/units/x86_64-freebsd/fcl-db/memds.ppu
PPU Source: memds.pp not found
Recompiling memds, checksum changed for db
memds.pp(10,46) Fatal: Can't find unit memds used by MemDSLaz
Fatal: Compilation aborted
gmake[2]: *** [memdslaz.ppu] Error 1
gmake[2]: se sale del directorio
`/usr/ports/editors/lazarus/work/lazarus/components/memds'
gmake[1]: *** [bigidecomponents] Error 2
gmake[1]: se sale del directorio
`/usr/ports/editors/lazarus/work/lazarus/components'
gmake: *** [bigidecomponents] Error 2
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/lazarus.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/lazarus.

freepascal units were compiled using the additional OPT value
OPT='-CX'

Lazarus was compiled using the additional OPT value
OPT="-Sgic -Fu/usr/local/lib/fpc/2.4.4/units/x86_64-freebsd/*
-Fl/usr/local/lib -Fl/usr/local/lib/qt4"

Bundle version of lazarus built without problems it just failed with bigide

Vincent suggested compile lazarus with -vut to get more information. Get the
log file from http://people.freebsd.org/~acm/ports/logs/lazarus.log.tar.gz

If it is a problem with configuration what could I do for avoid it? or what
kind of configurations could affect directly to it ?

Greetings
ACM