On Thu, 10 Nov 2011, Frank Church wrote:

On 10 November 2011 08:18, <michael.vancann...@wisa.be> wrote:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011, Frank Church wrote:

 On 8 November 2011 09:56, <michael.vancann...@wisa.be> wrote:

On Tue, 8 Nov 2011, Frank Church wrote:

 I want to learn how to store records (the database kind as well if

available) in JSON and XML format. Are there some Lazarus/FPC libraries
and
demos which do that?

That depends. Your request is rather vague.

There are routines that convert TDataset data to JSON and XML (fpdbexport
routines).
There are routines to handle XML documents (dom).
There are routines to handle JSON (fpJSON).

What more do you need ?

Michael.

 I am looking for a JSON or XML TDataset compatible library.

That is even more vague than your previous question...

What do you want to do ?

I am looking for something like TXMLDataset or TJsonDataset if they exist
for Lazarus or FPC

No such components exist.

Michael.