Hi folks.

1. Could it be possible to have the code bookmarks set (0 to 9) per UNIT instead of per program ? It could be also an OPTIONS new option. 2. It would be very nice as well if we could have a shortcut similar to the one moving the cursor to the previous or next word occurence (see GExperts for Delphi) or the matching parenthesis but for moving the cursor to and from one word od the try..except..end, try..finally..end, begin..end. OK they already are surrounded by a red rectangle but as soon as you move the cursor: pfuit ! no more markers. This is very useful when those block structures are quite long in terms of lines of code.

Should I enter two issues in the bug tracker ? They are not issues actually but enhancements instead.

Antonio.