On 05/12/11 8:14, Krzysztof wrote:

I am wondering... maybe create some online petition to Skype?
Corrections are welcome (my English is not good).

I don't know if there is merit in such a submission. But if so, my
suggestions for slightly improved phrasing are as follows:

"This petition is submitted to the Skypekit developers from a community of Free Pascal and Lazarus users. Free Pascal shares an aim of the Skype(kit) project - to run on as many platforms as possible. This professional open source compiler is currently available for 32-bit and 64-bit processors such as Intel x86, AMD64/x86_64, PowerPC, PowerPC64, Sparc and ARM, and supported operating systems include Linux, FreeBSD, Haiku, Mac OS x/Darwin, Win32, Win64, WinCE, OS/2, Netware (libc and classic), MorphOS, Amiga and Symbian. The Lazarus IDE adds support for interfaces including the Windows API, GTK, QT, Cocoa, Carbon and Android. We are disappointed that such a rich and continuously developing environment has been omitted from Skypekit project development, and write to ask for support for Free Pascal to be considered and included in future. We believe that Free Pascal developers would extend and enhance Skype services, just as C++, Python and Java developers are doing.

Yours sincerely,
the Free Pascal and Lazarus community"

BTW, does FPC/Lazarus currently run under OS/2?

Howard