Le 06/12/2011 14:38, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho a écrit :
On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Antonio Fortuny
<a.fort...@sitasoftware.lu>  wrote:
package LazUtils itself not included in required packages but instead add
include search path
Don't do that
OK
Second run:
- remove search paths for the project
- add required package LazUtils
still the same errors.
LazUtils requires the package FCL. You need to add this option to the
package FCL too.

And are you sure that you are using the project options dialog of the
package? Maybe some screenshots would help.

see image at http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/30757138.png/
all other options unchanged

second image : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/18653445.png/

used "Recompile clean"
Same for package LazUtils and my project
and miracle: IT WORKS. Thanks to you all.

BUT question: why those differences with WIN versions ?
Does this mean that I'm dependent on those manipulations when shared libraries are concerned ?
I have another GUI project and it compiles and executes OK so far.
Last but not least:
What about the second problem: a new file is open in the editor only when these kind of error araises but non when i introduce some errors that the compiler detects

Anyway, thanks to all for taking care of my problem.

Antonio.