Am 30.12.11 18:22, schrieb Martin:
Seems that Mac sends a delta of 40 per click,  win and linux do 120

you can change this in synedit until fixed

procedure TCustomSynEdit.WMMouseWheel(var Message: TLMMouseEvent);
var
  lState: TShiftState;
const
  WHEEL_DELTA = 120;
begin

I guessed and changed it to 40: (because the above code is the same as in svn)

---
procedure TCustomSynEdit.WMMouseWheel(var Message: TLMMouseEvent);
var
  lState: TShiftState;
const
  WHEEL_DELTA = 40;
begin
---

but that does not help for me (it stutters and jumps just a bit more/different nervous)

Maybe something elso gone wrong with the refactoring in rev.33972.

The working hack (scrolling works with the hack)
--
procedure TCustomSynEdit.WMMouseWheel(var Message: TLMMouseEvent);
begin
  Message.Result:=0;
end;
--
gives the impression that the events are handled elsewhere ?

helmut