2012/1/5 Mark Morgan Lloyd <markmll.laza...@telemetry.co.uk>

> Since messages window isn't automatically cleared by IDE editing activity,
> would whoever is responsible consider adding a timestamp to the
> "successfully built" message so that users can see at a glance how long ago
> they last compiled?

Sounds like a good idea. This looks like a feature that somebody (maybe
you) could implement and provide a patch. The core developers have many
other priorities.
The timestamp is easy to get with "Now" + some formatting. The challenge
(as always) is to find the place in code where it should be added.
I will apply a valid patch if someone makes it.

Juha