13.02.2012 1:43, Juha Manninen пишет:
2012/2/12, Sergei Gorelkin<sergei_gorel...@mail.ru>:
I got the IDE crash with stack overflow when trying 'find in files' command,
the failure occurs when
it is about to show the 'search results' form. Shows up at least in Windows
XP and Windows 7 (both
Aero and standard themes). An empty search results form can be shown using
the appropriate command
from 'view' menu, but trying 'find in files' while it's visible still
crashes.

Doing bisection through svn points me to r35016 introducing this crash.
Can anyone confirm this?

There is a bug report very likely related to the revision, but it is
not about 'find in files' :

Now the FilterEdit requires the text "(filter)" to be lowercase.
I changed the original English + the translations with western
alphabets. Cyrillic translation is not changed.
It does not cause a crash bug but anyway you could test if it is
related to localization.

Today I fixed one crash bug in Search Results window, when a tab was
closed while another tab was active. r35328

Aha, indeed this is localization-related. Switching IDE language to English
removes the crash.
Note, with r35016 I still could get it crashing (but non-deterministically, required several 'Search in files' operations with closing all Search Results tabs to 'succeed'), after updating to head the crashes are gone.

Regards,
Sergei