John Repucci schrieb:
I'm attempting to use thashset from the fcl-stl unit.

It appears that fcl-stl is not compiled with the fpc that comes with Lazarus-0.9.31-35589-fpc-2.6.1-20120225-win32. While fcl-stl is in the source, it is not found in the units directory tree. (this is also true of fpc-2.7.1.i386-win32 that I downloaded yesterday).

I have ghashset.ppu and .o in fcl-stl/units/i386-win32.

Any suggestions how I might get a version of fpc that includes fcl-stl?

IMO it's a Lazarus only problem. The Lazarus *fcl package* includes only *very* few fcl units. Try to add the required unit(s) directly to your project, and accept adding the recommended unit search path. You probably can remove the unit reference afterwards, when the added path is sufficient (untested). A proper solution should add all FCL units to the Lazarus fcl package, though.

DoDi