On 27/02/12 11:45, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Henry Vermaak<henry.verm...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I think Vincent is asking where you got the numbers you quoted.  Or did you
just make them up?  I.e. "citation needed".

I invented the numbers. But if anyone thinks they are not realistic,
just get the download numbers for FPC and Lazarus, compare with other
competing projects, and prove me wrong.

No, that's not how it works. You have to prove it because you stated it. Otherwise I can say stuff like "in the center of the earth lives a dragon named Fred, if you don't think that's correct, you are free to prove me wrong".

NB: I'm not doubting the popularity of fpc/lazarus, but you can't just make up statistics.

Henry