On 28/02/2012 12:11, Rigel R. wrote:

> I do not understand why insulting me. Maybe because you are stupid
> and do not understand what I write? All described applications using
> CGI or others languages who are not written in Pascal. Now you
> understand or you need more explanations? If so, read the two
> questions in my previous post,  troll.
>

>> Lukasz

I wrote that, because /many/ people have replied to your lengthy post,
one by one debunking your arguments, and I have not seen you reply to
any of them, no sign of you accepting that you're wrong;
Seems to me then, that you wrote it with an /agenda/ in mind, therefore
my 'loaded question' statement.

Lukasz