> (rawvectorialreadwrite.pas) from the package before I could compile it. I
> don't remember
> the error but it was on the line containing
> lRawImage.Description.Init_BPP24_R8G8B8_BIO_TTB(RAW_IMAGE_WIDTH,
> RAW_IMAGE_HEIGHT);

This is a new routine from the LCL in 0.9.31+

> Then, unfortunately, none of the examples seem to work. Only two I could
> compile :
> fpcorelexplorer, but when I run it, it gives a "list index out of bounds"
> error after selecting a
> coreldraw 9 file. Then it gives correctly the version of the coreldraw used,
> but no size. I
> don't know what it's supposed to do more.

The corel explorer is only for low level studying of the Corel format.
It does not do much, it was never finished and you should not use it
unless you are developing the corel importer/exporter unit.

> fpvectorialconverter gives an "unsupported vector graphics format" error when
> I select a pdf
> and click to visualise it.

The PDF reader was not written by me and the code was unmaintainable
so when I did some big changes in fpvectorial it was disabled. It is a
ToDo to rehabilitate it (patches are welcome!), although I think that
we should start it from zero again using the new PostScript
interpreter which exists now in fpvectorial.

Try other formats. For any error about unsupported format check if the
project adds in the uses clause the appropriate unit for reading or
writing the format.

> fpv3dviewer gives "identifier not found" on RequireDerivedFromResource.

This is a new routine from the LCL in 0.9.31+
Just delete it.

> fpvmodifytest and fpvwritetest give errors on a bunch of "WSRegister..."
> statements.

wierd.

> That's all with the latest release version of lazarus/fpc, on Windows 7. I'll
> have to see if I
> can get a working lazarus from svn.

Yes, that would be the best. 0.9.30 is too far behind the current Lazarus Trunk.

Felipe

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho