1. Put your units into a package instead of into fpc.cfg. Then the IDE
knows the dependencies between the units and does not need to ask the
compiler.
Way to much trouble, in case I need to use them in some trivial
test project or compile it without Lazarus
2. Open the package fcl.lpk and set it to update "manually".
Thanks, that works

Benito