Hello,

I would need to have Call Stack extracted programmatically some how.

Is there way to do that?? Or anyone have such a piece of code and instructions available??

I have some mysterious (unhandled) exceptions happenign in the app, and would be very handy to get the Call Stack when ever that happen, so would be much easier to narrow the code down where it actually happens... We have simple logger and it also logs the Unhadled exception (the aoolication event chish I don't remember just now :) OnExcetoion or so ). And there appears some weird ones from the unknow source. Mainly there are try except clocks and exceptions are lofgged with information of the method it happened in. But I would not like the idea to put try except block everywhere...

All ideas are welcome...

-Tommi Prami-