On 28/7/2012 3:39 μμ, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
Huh? The chm viewer "lhelp" has only "home", "backward", "forward" and a menu to open and close chm files. If I understood your above text correct, this is less than your viewer

You are right, i just found and compiled the viewer in my Lazarus. Actually it is the same as with my viewer, except that lhelp uses icons while i use text (also there is no menu but lhelp needs that since it is a standalone viewer).

I'm not sure i've ever encountered this program tbh. I remember some other program that was almost a clone of Microsoft's CHM viewer.

Kostas "Bad Sector" Michalopoulos