2012.08.12 23:41, Maxim Ganetsky rašė:
12.08.2012 23:34, Valdas Jankūnas пишет:
Is there differences (in i18n files) between "branches/fixes_1_0" and
"trunk"? After "svn up" both says "Updated to revision 38228"...

Yes, there are. They are not that global, though. You can use diff tool
to see them.

If so, is there automated way to transfer (replace in target) translated
strings from one to another tree of files? I'm asking because I have
translations updates for trunk.

Just replace your .po files, then recompile Lazarus clean (you should
have installed in Lazarus all packages for which you update translations
and which are not mentioned in localize.bat/localize.sh), then run
localize.bat/localize.sh. Then make sure that all strings in your .po
files are translated. ;)

If no, can I send translations from trunk as translations for
"branches/fixes_1_0"?

See above. Yes you can, but you will have untranslated strings in your
.po files as a result.

 > Or they automatically "trunk" -> "branches/fixes_1_0" in server?

No.

Thanks for info.

--
  Valdas Jankūnas