zeljko wrote:
On Saturday 29 of September 2012 11:14:58 Ludo Brands wrote:

LPK.DLL Language Pack   Microsoft Corporation   5.01.2600.2180
MSVCR90.dll     Microsoft® C Runtime Library    Microsoft Corporation
9.00.30729.5570
msvcrt.dll      Windows NT CRT DLL      Microsoft Corporation
7.00.2600.2180

I've also found that on some win32 machines libpq.dll cannot be loaded, and found that it's because of deps on visual c++ msvcrXXX. dll's , so I've found somewhere mingw compiled libpq.dll and it works fine.It's builded by postgresdac guys.
http://www.microolap.com/downloads/postgresdac/deploy/deploy_mingw.zip

Historically, I've used ODBC on Win-32 and sometimes on unix. The libpq.dll the comes with the ODBC drivers looks as though it's been compiled with gcc running natively, and there are minimal dependencies. So it's definitely worth "shopping around", /particularly/ if the alternative is to use MS runtimes in a VM on top of Linux.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk