I'm looking to better Lazarus on Windows 8 (64bit). I realize it just came out and it may be not worth the time to run (even in a virtual-box).

I'm offering a few Lazarus core developers a copy of windows 8 so they can have it to run and test and improve Lazarus.

The only thing I want is
  1: fcl-db components present (currently missing postgresql).
2: Install to Program Files and Build Projects. If the problem is out of scope - clearly identify problem areas and their external projects.

Email me for acceptance, I will buy and drop-ship you the cd. You retain license for your time. Win8 Pro Upgrade or Win8 Pro Full.

Thanks,

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
512.574.6298
http://aurawin.com/

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share, and enjoy your
photos, videos, music and more.