Well, the good thing is to give the two modes of GUI, the classic with floating-forms and the docked. So the user could make the choice.

About the AnchorDocking. I am planing to use it, but I will modify. I have made some modifications already (the title bars of the dockable forms is nice now - not like that win 9X look). Also, when I tried to use the AnchorDocking, I get back to the classic GUI because the designer form still was separated. One of the advantages of make the docking feature built-in is that could be possible to "attach" the designer form too, like in Delphi(docked versions) with a dashed border around it.

Of course, I'm not mentioning that everything will be done from scratch. The important codes will be held.

*It is the first time I'm using this mailing list, so I don't know if I will do anything wrong :)
- Felipe Ferreira da Silva