Dear collegues:

for a long time i have used de version 0.9.27 and now I have downloaded the
version 1.0 and installed in my PC, but I have maintened the 0.9.27, changing
the folder name.

I have installed the new one in a folder called c:\lazarus_1.0

when I try to open it for the first time, appears a message asking me for
upgrade the configuration, but I want to use two versions and it have this
alternative:

but I don't know how to include the command line parameter and what to modify.

Maybe it is a question of primary school, but I don't know.

thanks in advance for your help,

yours

Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario
hfian...@infomed.sld.cu

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico
que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistem

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/

<<snap.jpg>>