Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:45:23 +0100
Antonio Fortuny <a.fort...@sitasoftware.lu> wrote:

Hi folks.

Got a problem: I have a data module in a project with some TMemDataset
All of them have some fields in the FieldDefs list
Now I'm changing some of the datasets but new fields appear as not existing when they are referenced somewhere else in the project. Finally I've seen that the datamodule.lrs file has not been updated since last year despite the changes I've done ! And of course the new columns are not in the datamodule.lrs file and when the new fields are referenced, program crashes

How to force the saving of the .lrs file ?

Check the project option Resource type is set to lrs.
Check the file date of the lrs file or simply delete the file. The IDE
will regenerate it on next build.

Question if I may: should .lrs files be stored in (a local) .svn repository? What about .or?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk