On 28/01/2013 15:58, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:50:47 +0200
ik <ido...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:46 PM, ik <ido...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

How can If find what is the package that the file
lazarusidestrconsts.pas belongs to ?
Context menu on editor tabs. See if it is in one of the packages tabs, or the project. Or if it was not added to either a package or project
Answering myself: ide.lpk
"never forger to use grep lpk" :)
The ide.lpk is a debugging tool for the IDE.
NEVER use it. It exists only so the debugger can have testcases.

Maybe other testcase later.
I need to use some of it's text with my plugins. Strings such as
srkmCatSrcNoteBook.

It looks like internal file of the IDE, but it contain a lot of text
that can be used with components and plugins in general that register
themselves to the IDE.
Keep in mind that the translators had the IDE in mind.

Maybe this unit can be moved to lazcontrols.

IMHO: selected entries could be moved.

some to ideintf maybe. some to lazcontrols, or lazutils?