Le 19/02/2013 19:34, Hans-Peter Diettrich a écrit :
Antonio Fortuny schrieb:
Hi folks.

Do you know an event or any other trick I could use when a form
re-gains control, i.e. is focused again ?
Events OnShow, OnActivate fire only once after OnCreate.

These were my candiates as well.

The form is brought to the foreground by the means of a
MyForm.BringToFront once a OtherForm.ShowModal returns. The reason is
because the WindowsCE forms stack control seems to be rubbish.

Sorry, I don't know how WinCE behaves in this case.
Very simple: when yo exit a modal displayed form you are not always sure to have on the screen the form which displayed the closed one. That's why I guess that forms stack is not very well managed
 But when ShowModal
returns, you can do whatever is needed - e.g. invoke FormActivate or
whatever handler contains your specific code.
Yes, but the problem is that this main form shows two dozens of other forms ! It's easy to gain control after ShowModal returns but the code has to be repeated as many times as ther are forms to process.

The form I want to manage control is also the main form of the program.

In a Delphi program I send the main form user-defined messages, whenever
certain informations have been changed by other code and must be
reflected in my main form.
I'm used to send messsages as well. Again, it supposes the (almost) same code to be reproduced for every form.

DoDi

I think I'm going to implement a timer wich will periodically launch the code. I'll just disable it on places where the program must not be interrupted. In my mind I was thinking to use those moments where the operator comes back to the main menu to start another operation which ensures that nothing else important is guing on, like one form event
Thanks anyway
I think