On 24.02.2013 16:02, xrfang wrote:
I will test again tomorrow to find out what's wrong with my code.  For
now, one more queston:

I noticed that generics does not work without {$mode objfpc}.  I wonder
what is the default mode without $mode? Why objfpc is not the default mode?

The default mode is "fpc" and it will stay the default mode because of backwards compatibility. The difference between the two modes is that "fpc" is a bit more like "tp" (no classes, only objects) but with additional features. Generics will work for objects, records, arrays and procedural types in that mode.

Regards,
Sven