On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:29:45 -0600
Andrew Brunner <atbrun...@aurawin.com> wrote:

> This process is called my a linux service.
>
> Required Packages only list as LCLBase and LazUtils.  When I remove
> LCLBase the project compiles.
>
> However, if I follow the wiki suggestions I compile just fine but the
> program terminates abnormally when launched as a process from the LazDaemon.
>
> Error:
>
> Compiling resource
> /Developer/Source/Builds/Aurawin/SCS/Linux/64/.Output/AuProcess.or
> Linking AuProcess
> /usr/bin/ld: warning: link.res contains output sections; did you forget -T?
> /Developer/Lazarus/lcl/units/x86_64-linux/wsimglist.o: In function
> `REGISTERCUSTOMIMAGELIST':

The unit wsimglist is in LCLBase. It has abstract functions and
requires the package LCL for the implementation.

You wrote that the project compiles without LCLBase. This means
something else is passing a search path to the LCLBase units.
Please check the project's "Other Source Files". It must *not* contain
directories of the LCLBase, nor LCL, nor LazUtils.

> Did something recently changed with Lazarus from SVN/trunk to
> AUTOMATICALLY include LCLBase?  AFAIK the package LCLBase was added
> inadvertently.  And a previous revision of my project shows it is not there.

Mattias