On 03/03/13 17:41, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
appjaws wrote:
On 03/03/13 17:04, Flávio Etrusco wrote:
On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM, appjaws <laza...@appjaws.plus.com>
wrote:
How do I save, copy to and paste from the clipboard using a kde
environment
on linux 64?
I am using Lazarus 1.0.6 and fpc 2.6.0.
Thanks for any help
Paul

Add unit 'Clipbrd', then
     Clipboard.AsText := 'something';

For custom formats, use AddFormat.

For images, method SaveToClipboardFormat on the image (TGraphic).

-Flávio

I tried this and it didn't work in Linux.
I'll try again

Which didn't work: text or graphic?

[My experience is on 32-bit KDE but] Remember that the persistence of
something on the clipboard is that of the program that put it there.
However look at KDE's "Klipper" which keeps a history.

Thank you very much, I now have it working and understand how to use auto complete. Why it didn't work before I've no idea, probable me making a silly mistake.
Paul

--
---This message has been sent using Thunderbird on kubuntu---