Le 12/03/2013 15:18, "Arí Ricardo Ody" a écrit :
I downloaded and ran:
lazarus-1.0.6-fpc-2.6.0-win32.exe
lazarus-1.0.6-fpc-2.6.0-cross-arm-wince-win32
Installed sqlite3laz 0.4 in line
Downloaded sqlite3.dll and sqlite3.def precompiled binaries for windows from
http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
and copy them to c:\lazarus
I copied the lnet.0.6.5 to c:\lazarus\packager and open it via Lazarus menu
Package|open package file(.lpk). I compile. Then open and compile lnetvisaul
too(I don't know if it needed but...)
I loaded a project for WinCe that I developed and is runnng under Lazarus 0.9.30
Press ctrl-F9 and after some seconds of compilation there was an error. Lazarus
opens the Win32WSDialogs form and occurred the following error message:
win32\win32wsdialogs.pp(0,0) Fatal: Can not find unit shlobj used by
Win32WSDialogs.
Did you select the good target for the project ? As far as I can read the project is set for Win32 platform. Is tahat what you want ? Maybe the project has to compile on both platforms ? I compile very often for both platforms having some big projecys running on both platforms. But I need sometimes also some {$ifdef WINCE} to target the good windows api
May someone here tell me what's wrong, please?
There is no other Lazarus versions on this machine. The Lazarus 0.9.30 runs in
other computer.
Code generation options: Target Os: WinCE Target CPU Family: arm Target
processor: default
Greetings from São Paulo - Brazil
Ricardo
I found the shlobj.ppu on the directory
c:\lazarus\fpc\2.6.0\units\i386-Win32\winunits-base