On 13.03.2013 19:08, Frank Church wrote:
On 13 March 2013 17:50, Sven Barth <pascaldra...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Am 13.03.2013 18:43 schrieb "Frank Church" <vfcli...@gmail.com>:

On 13 March 2013 17:22, Graeme Geldenhuys <gra...@geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
On 2013-03-13 16:29, Juha Manninen wrote:

It seems to be merged already.

There you go Embarcadero... beat that for support and speed! ;-)

You have been spending time in those Embarcadero forums haven't you? I
know. The thread you were involved with concerning quality control was
totally WTF!!

Can we get a link to that discussion, please. A popcorn discussion is always
a nice to have, especially if it involves Graeme :) (@Graeme: please don't
take this personally, this is not my intention)

https://forums.embarcadero.com/message.jspa?messageID=535727

Graeme was rather mild in that discussion, not the usual Graeme :).
The Embarcadero guys were just laughable, not confidence inspiring at
all, they are clearly in denial.

He was indeed rather mild. :)

Though I have to admit that I jumped over those messages of which the offset was right of my browser's horizontal center...

Regards,
Sven