Am 05.04.2013 13:25, schrieb Henry Vermaak:
On 5 April 2013 10:43, Alexander Klenin <kle...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaert...@netcologne.de> wrote:
This is independent of the IDE directive {%H-}. It only works on the file
position given by the compiler.

Newer compilers might warn at different places within an expression, so
sometimes you have to add two {%H-}.
I seriously dislike this solution, especially for the most frequent
case of unused parameters --
not only it is a hack, it also does not work while compiling from command line.
I would much prefer either {$UNUSED var} compiler directive, or, failing that,
Agreed, this would be great.
I know that it is kind of a repetive mantra, but:

Patches are welcome :) [at least it increases the chance that something is implemented]

Though I currently don't know what would be better: a compiler directive or a function with a untyped var/const parameter... (the latter could allow to use the code with Delphi as well as only that function needs to be implemented)

Regards,
Sven